Hello Everyone,
Wow...30 Year Class Reunion! Where did the time go. Here is a little update. My husband Case & I will be married for 23 years this Sept. 12th the Lord Willing. We have lived in Langley, BC also for 23 years and also in the same home which is on a 1/3 of an acre. We have 3 beautiful children. Casey Jr. 20 (on Aug 1). He graduated 2 years ago from Credo Chr. High and now installs gas & electric fireplaces & wood stoves. He enjoys it very much. He also enjoys spending time with his friends and Snowboarding & dirtbiking. Ryan 15 will be going to grade 11 this year at Credo Chr. High. He enjoys school and being with his friends. He also loves muscle cars and making car models & dirtbiking with his brother. He is also looking for a part-time job and looking very forward to getting his drivers permit on his next Birthday. Marietta is 12. She will be going to grade 8 at Credo Chr. High this fall. She enjoys school very much and also being with her friends. She also loves collecting Hello Kitty. Marietta & my Mom share the same Birthday. I don't know how we did that being she was also born 17 days early. She is also the only grand-daughter on my side of the family. So...after 14 years of driving the kids to & from grade school they will catch a bus at the end of our street this coming school year.
Case has been working in the Forest Ind. for 30 years this year. He is Head Filer at the mill he works at. His work has been a little slower this year, but we are thankful he still has work. I have no problem keeping him busy with the "Honey to do list". I keep busy at home. For about 90% of the time I am a stay at home Mom and enjoy every minute of it. I enjoy cooking & baking. (Chocolate Chip Cookies being an all time favorite for us). I also do a little housekeeping very close by & enjoy it. I love gardening & attending to my flowers. We have been to Europe twice. Once in '87 for our Honeymoon and then again for my cousins wedding in '02. I enjoy staying in touch with my Dutch family (a family is a patchwork of personalities tied together with heartstrings.) and we hope someday to go back to the Old Country.
Well that's just a little part of me & my family. I am looking forward to our reunion this Saturday. Faith gives us hope and helps us through each day a silver lining at the end will help us on our way.