Ed and I will celebrate our 30th anniversary 8/31, I have owned and operated my lawn care business for 17 years and God has blessed me with almost more work than I can keep up with. Ed is also thankful for continued employment in a job he enjoys. We have three children, our oldest son Ryan has been married for 6 years and will enter the masters program in psychology at WSU. Our daughter Tessa has been married 1 year and will graduate from the masters program in clinical social work at the Northwest Nazarene University. Our youngest son Lukas is 16 and continues to help keep us young. We attend the Wenatchee Nazarene Church and I am involved in many areas, I am the women’s ministry assistant director, and the retreat planner. I help organize volunteers to help others move. I sing on the worship team and have recently helped to start a group called Dare to Care in which we encourage those in need with cards, visits, meals, or whatever else may be helpful. This is one ministry in which I feel I truly am bless in just being the hands and feet of Jesus. I look forward to seeing many of you and hearing about the events in your lives.