Friday, July 3, 2009

Re-connecting


Class reunions are all about re-connecting with classmates you haven't seen in years or maybe have a lot of contact with. Lisa, Lorrie and I had a pre-reunion connection lunch yesterday at my house. I found out that Lorrie comes to Lynden from Tacoma every week to visit her father, so asked if she wanted to stop by for lunch on her way back (I hadn't seen her in years). Lisa called to go on a walk and I invited her also (we see each other on a regular basis). What a trip down memory lane, plus all the getting caught up with our current lives...we had a great time together! I'm looking forward to the same at the reunion, hope you can make it!

NOTE-if you are a blogger or have interest in blogging on our site please contact Bernie and he'll set you up to have access. Otherwise, just send your classmate updates or other information to us and we will post them for you.