I am still married to Mark Groeneweg, we just celebrated our 28th wedding anniversary. Mark is still a CPA in Lynden. Currently, I am helping in the caretaking of our two small grandchildren, Isaak and Faith Groeneweg, ages 3 and 1. Our oldest son Jason, age 27 (father of the grandchildren) is married to Danielle. Our second son Matthew, age 23, works at Flora in Lynden and our daughter Megan, age 19, is attending college to become an RN.
I have also recently written a book that I am currently working on getting published. This has been something I have been meaning to do for years, but haven't had the time until now. The book is a pre-teen mystery book (hopefully will turn into a series) centered around my childhood farm neighborhood on the River Road. Don't worry, no classmates are in this first book...but all the names will be changed to protect the innocent:)
For leisure, we enjoy boating around the islands and keeping busy with our 2 acre mini-farm off the Van Dyk Road, just outside of Lynden. We also enjoy getting together with our friends and family.