Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bernie Vos

One of the things I dreaded the most as a teen-ager was that my life would be boring and “normal”. God has a sense of humor, as it’s been everything but boring.

Vos BernieAfter many years spent in Arizona, Virginia & Florida, I returned to Washington in 2006. I’ve had the opportunity to travel through most of the States, but haven't found any place that comes close to the Pacific Northwest.

On any given day you might see me around town carrying a camera, as I never lost the photography bug… Or driving around with the windows down and the music up!

I have three daughters, the oldest is currently at Harvard, and her sisters live in Williamsburg, Virginia.

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone again at the class reunion, and plan to keep this blog going not only with class member updates, but also with photos of all the school years me-profileTrimmedwe spent together.

Please help us make this a fun place to visit, and submit any pictures or favorite memories you’d like to see posted here.


bernie_vos@hotmail.com