Not much has changed for me in the past 10 years since our last reunion in '99, except our sons Derek and Wyatt have both passed me up in height and I am getting older (not old-just older). I am still living in Lynden by Wiser Lake, employed at Bellingham Travel (over 20 years) and married to Jeff (18 years) and have two boys, my step-son Derek (20) and son Wyatt (13). Jeff is a banker in Bellingham and currently the president of the LC school board. Derek works for a retail store in Ferndale and also works for a reptile breeder, and Wyatt just graduated 8th grade at LC and is crazy about playing Lacrosse and his new dog- a Golden Lab, "Kona".
Our favorite hobbies are traveling, golfing and boating. I would say my passion is travel, I get home from one vacation and start planning the next.
My personal blog is http://www.suitcasesurvivorgirl.blogspot.com/ if you want to check it out (although I am not very good at keeping it up to date).
I am thankful to be blessed with a loving family, great friends and a wonderful home. I hope all is well with each of you and I'm looking forward to the reunion in July.
GOD IS SO GOOD!!!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment